Want to build upon your previous puppy training and take everything to a more advanced level?
Want to also learn new tricks and fun and useful cues to mentally stimulate your growing puppy/dog?
Over the course of 4 weeks we’ll cover advanced training exercises to ensure your puppy and adult dog is developing positively and continuing to listen to you as they enter adolescence.
What Will I Learn?
Classes are fun and interactive and we encourage all family members to get involved!
We will teach you and your puppy more advanced cues which will focus on their impulse control, coordination and mental stimulation and put their amazing scenting abilities to work:
- Teaching and proofing a solid ‘Leave’ cue
- Teaching and proofing a solid ‘Emergency Stop’
- Walking on a Loose Lead around distractions
- Building up and proofing their ‘Recall’ around distractions
- Trick Training – really useful in focussing your puppy and adult dog, teaching them solid coordination and mentally stimulating them!
- NEW – Introduction to Puppy Agility
Upcoming Course Dates
Tuesday’s 8pm-9pm: 11th, 18th, 25th February & 3rd March 2020 – FULLY BOOKED
Thursday’s 6:45pm-7:45pm: 27th February, 5th, 12th & 19th March 2020 – FULLY BOOKED
Tuesday’s 8pm-9pm: 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st March 2020 – 1 SPACE LEFT!
Tuesday’s 8pm-9pm: 19th & 26th May & 2nd & 9th June