What Will I Learn?
Classes are fun and interactive and we encourage all family members to get involved!
We’ll teach you and your puppy a comprehensive list of cues which will focus on their obedience and also their impulse control:
- Sit on voice cue
- Lie down on voice cue
- Wait in position until you return (most useful when answering the front door)
- Teaching them to leave items they shouldn’t have
- Teach them to walk on a Loose Lead to Heel
- Build a solid Recall (come back when you call them!) around distractions
- Socialisation and play time with other puppies of a similar age
- Prevent unwanted behaviours such as jumping up
- Give us their attention
- Get our puppies used to being handled (as a vet or groomer would)
- Get our puppies used to people being around their food, chews and treats (to prevent possessive behaviours)
We will also advise on the following most common development areas:
- Separation Anxiety
- Toilet Training
- Crate Training
- Jumping Up
2020 Upcoming Course Dates
Tuesday’s 6:45pm-7:45pm: 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st March – BEGINNERS – FULLY BOOKED!
Tuesday’s 8pm-9pm: 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st March – ADVANCED CLASS – 1 SPACE LEFT!
Tuesday’s 6:45pm-7:45pm: 21st & 28th April & 5th & 12th May – BEGINNERS
Tuesday’s 8pm-9pm: 21st & 28th April & 5th & 12th May – BEGINNERS
Tuesday’s 6:45pm-7:45pm: 19th & 26th May & 2nd & 9th June – BEGINNERS
Tuesday’s 8pm-9pm: 19th & 26th May & 2nd & 9th June – ADVANCED CLASS