Want to build upon your previous puppy training and take everything to a more advanced level? Want to also learn new tricks and fun and useful cues to mentally stimulate your growing puppy?
Over the course of 4 weeks we’ll cover advanced training exercises to ensure your puppy is developing positively and continuing to listen to you as they enter adolescence.
What Will I Learn?
Classes are fun and interactive and we encourage all family members to get involved!
We will teach you and your puppy more advanced cues which will focus on their impulse control, coordination and mental stimulation and put their amazing scenting abilities to work:
- Walking on a Loose Lead around distractions
- Building and proofing their Recall and Focus around distractions
- Teaching and proofing a solid ‘Leave’ cue
- Teaching and proofing a solid ‘Emergency Stop’
- Trick Training – really useful in focussing your puppy, teaching them solid coordination and mentally stimulating them!
- Introduction to Agility
How to Find Us
Group classes are taught at Dundonald Primary School in the Main Hall.
Dundonald Primary School, Dundonald Road, Wimbledon SW19 3QH.
Free street parking is available from 6:30pm onwards on the four roads bordering the school; Dundonald Road, Avebury Road, Fairlawn Road and Merton Hall Road.
The cost of the 4 week Advanced Group Training Course is £135.
Who Can Join?
No age restrictions! All breeds and ages welcome. We also welcome any and all family members at the sessions including of course any children.
What Should I Bring to Class?
- Your puppy! All owners are asked to bring their puppy on a collar/harness and a short lead
- Their bed/a blanket for them to rest on during any breaks
- A water bowl
- Some tasty treats to use in training (treats will also be provided)
- You may wish to bring another family member to supervise any young children
Upcoming Course Dates
TBC due to Covid-19