FREE COMPREHENSIVE PUPPY GRADUATION PACK, CERTIFICATE & ROSETTE & CLICKER WITH EVERY BOOKING!
SMALL GROUPS – ONLY 6 PUPPIES IN EACH CLASS TO ENSURE 121 TIME IS SPENT WITH EVERY PUPPY (other classes take 8+ puppies!)
Over the course of 4 weeks we’ll teach you and your puppy all the basics you need to turn them into a Superdog!
All classes are taught using modern, positive-reinforcement methods. Class sizes are limited to ensure each puppy gets the right amount of individual attention. Complete the Booking Form below to join the next class!
What Will I Learn?
Classes are fun and interactive and we encourage all family members to get involved!
We will teach you and your puppy a comprehensive list of cues which will focus on their obedience and also their impulse control:
- Sit on voice cue
- Lie down on voice cue
- Wait in position until you return (most useful when answering the front door)
- Teaching them to leave items they shouldn’t have
- Teach them to walk on a Loose Lead to Heel
- Build a solid Recall (come back when you call them!) around distractions
- Socialisation and Play Time with other puppies of a similar age
- Prevent unwanted behaviours such as jumping up
- Play appropriately with people
- Give us their attention
- Get our puppies used to being handled (as a vet or groomer would)
- Get our puppies used to people being around their food, chews and treats (to prevent possessive behaviours)
We will also advise on the following most common development areas:
- Separation Anxiety
- Toilet Training
- Crate Training
- Jumping Up
How to Find Us
Group classes are taught at Dundonald Primary School in the Main Hall.
Dundonald Primary School, Dundonald Road, Wimbledon SW19 3QH.
Free street parking is available from 6:30pm onwards on the four roads bordering the school; Dundonald Road, Avebury Road, Fairlawn Road and Merton Hall Road.
The cost of the 4 week Group Puppy Training Course is £135.
Who Can Join?
We welcome any and all family members at the sessions including of course any children.
Vaccinations and Ages
We can accept any puppies who are aged between 9 weeks and 20 weeks of age and who are in good health. This is to ensure that all puppies are of a similar age and development area. If you have an older puppy please contact us to discuss arranging a Private Training Session. All puppies need to have had only their 1st Vaccination for Distemper, Parvovirus and Hepatitis – please bring their Vaccination Record Booklet with you to the first session. Training is based indoors and you will need to carry your puppy to the venue if they are still waiting for their second round of vaccinations.
What Should I Bring to Class?
- Your puppy! All owners are asked to bring their puppy on a collar/harness and a short lead (please carry them to and from the venue if they are still awaiting their 2nd Vaccinations)
- Your puppy’s Vaccination Record Booklet showing they have had their 1st Vaccinations
- Their bed/a blanket for them to rest on during any breaks
- A water bowl
- Some tasty treats to use in training (treats will also be provided)
- You may wish to bring another family member to supervise any young children
Upcoming Course Dates
TBC due to Covid-19