Wimbledon Superdogs offers Online Puppy Training Sessions to assist new puppy owners during the COVID-19 climate.
We have postponed all of our Group Puppy Training Classes and feel that working on a 121 basis is much more effective under these new circumstances. In our experience so much more can be achieved by working on a 121 basis which is what owners really need right now. Puppy training isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ industry as each puppy is different and each owner has different needs – particularly during the current climate.
Why Superdogs are Different From Other Trainers?
Puppy Training was always designed to be performed in a face-to-face environment, and whilst we appreciate that owners are still out there looking for help with their new puppies (perhaps now more than ever!), we also understand that in these challenging times, our traditional way of training has to be adapted and carried out differently.
Therefore we are offering a SUPER flexible approach to our Online Puppy Training!
– Owners can book as many or as few Online Puppy Training Sessions as they like – we are here to help and are not dictating that you need to book a minimum number of sessions like other trainers. Our only aim is to help all owners who find themselves in a limbo situation during this time and who need more of a personal approach tailored specifically around them and their puppy
– Unlike other trainers, we have significantly discounted our traditional session cost (of £90 per hour) as although you will still receive the exact same content, we appreciate that the delivery will be different with our Online Puppy Training Sessions
– We don’t just use pre-recorded videos but we also have our in-house Superdog to do live demonstrations for you!
– Toilet Training
– Sleeping through the night
– Jumping Up
– Trick Training (for mental stimulation)
– Puppy Essentials (full list of approved and accessbile chews,toys etc)
– Separation Anxiety
– Stay/Wait (impulse control)
– Leave (impulse control)
– Loose Lead Walking to Heel
– Recall (coming when called)
– Noise Sensitivities
– Brain Games
For those looking to book more than one Online Puppy Training Session, we would suggest a minimum of one session per week (the same as our physical sessions) so that owners have time to practice in the week and to submit their homework before moving onto more challenging training cues. Homework is optional but advised (as well as being fun!) to keep on track with training.